Mon, Feb 01|
CIPA EVVY Registration
2021 CIPA EVVY Registration
Time & Location
Feb 01, 2021, 7:00 AM MST – Mar 31, 2021, 11:59 PM MDT
CIPA EVVY Registration
About the event
Enter YOUR book in the 2021 CIPA EVVY Book Awards TODAY!
The 26 th Annual CIPA EVVY Awards celebrate the best in independent publishing worldwide. The contest recognizes excellence in writing, editing, illustration, cover design, layout, printing and binding.
Entries may be submitted by the independent publisher, the author or credited service provider. CIPA membership is not required. Enter your work in 46 categories in Nonfiction, Fiction and technical expertise. Books may be
entered in as many categories as desired. Each category entered requires a full entry fee. Entries
must be in English or bilingual with English as one of the languages. Books must have an ISBN
and a publication date no earlier than 2019. Please see all guidelines at www.cipabooks.com.
The contest is sponsored by the CIPA Education and Literacy Foundation (ELF).
FACT: Award-winning books attract attention!
The CIPA EVVY’s continue to provide an excellent way for independent authors and publishers
to gain recognition for their work. Winners can promote their awards with stickers on book
covers, press releases and in marketing text used in promotional materials and on websites.
Rigorous Judging Process
- Judges are selected based on experience, specific expertise and prior judging experience
- All judges are required to abide by the judging guidelines and code of ethics
- The names of judges are confidential
- Entry scores are confidential and will remain the property of the Colorado Independent Publishers Association Education and Literacy Foundation.
- Submissions must pass a preliminary round before advancing to final judging. If a book has two or more mechanical, grammatical or spelling errors on any random five pages, it will not advance.
- First, second and third place may be awarded for each category when minimum scoring criteria are met. If minimum scoring criteria are not met, awards may not be presented in a category.
- Judges use category specific rubrics to determine their scores for an entry.
- In the event of a tie score, duplicate awards may be given.
All independent publishing companies are welcome - this includes independent AUTHORS!